Etiquetas

miércoles, 2 de enero de 2013


Its like a thousand pieces
running away from me,
running away from this,
what we called memories.

And I got nothing left, but a sick feeling of wasted time.
A shattered past.
Nothing to complete.
Is not like a finished game but a history we cannot end of create.

I've got an enemy, his name is myself.
So dont blame on you,
there's nothing now you could do
to make me change.

I struggled against the waves of this storm called life,
but I never reached the shore, never reached the eye.
And my boat just got crashed
on a rock named "tryed".

As the moon continue gloow
and the sun continue rise,
this life proced
and so it has to make it your beating heart.

So Dont be sad,
i know this is for the best,
and it was beautiful
while it lasted.

Im sorry for what i've done wrong
and i apologize,
but i can't keep going like this,
i don't have the time.

You deserve a better love,
someone else that hug you back
and be with you anytime
for the rest of your life.

I know you will find it,
and when you do,
don't let it go.
Like i'm letting you go now.

i am sorry
but this is mi goodbye.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario