Etiquetas

jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2012


Why you are still awake so late in this night?
maybe you can´t sleep
maybe you can´t dream
maybe the moon flashed you with his light.

You have fell in love
there is only place for her in your mind
but when you realize that the sun is gone
you are gonna stay in the dark night blind

I can make you shine
even after the rain
I bring color to the cloudy sky
with water drops suspended in the air

it may be nice the pure white
when she rise against the dark
but the center, she is not
and always lace me arround with no knot

(this can be our kiss
if the chance you do not miss
take my hand
and shine with me, up on this land)

she'd play with youre heart
in pieces it fell down
I can bring it back
the love, the life, if that is what you want.

Do you miss me when i'm gone
as much as you miss her silent voice?
or i'm just heat and noise
and I have to go on

you are so silly and blind
you think the moon for you weeps
but i had cried for you
more than a thousand solar beams

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario